Mixtape: The Best of Song Of The Day, Vol. 3



Hey suckers! Nothing says "impending irrelevance" than the third volume of the best of Song Of The Day! We're up to songs that were featured between September 2014 and October 2015. My favorites include child working violations by The Books, a vocal group comprised of doctors from West Virginia singing about arduous scientific method, Van Morrison singing "A lisp! He spoke with a lisp," a filk song about Rambo, the greatest Eurovision song ever from Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät, a spectacular mashup of System Of a Down and Elton John, bluegrass funk, William Shatner going bullish on mortality, and the creepiest song ever recorded as sung by one Michael Elphick. God help us all. Enjoy. 

Tracklist:
Annie Ross - The Fish
Cake - Rock 'n' Roll Lifestyle
Epicycle - Residential Area
Ton Steine Scherben - Rauch Haus Song
The Books - A Cold Freezin' Night
The Greene County Boys - It Must Be a Virus
Pickettywitch - That Same Old Feeling
Melvin Van Peebles - Chippin'
The Wheels - Road Block
Van Morrison - Mechanical Bliss
Tonto's Expanding Head Band - Timewhys
Michael Elphick - Gotcha!
It's Sister Jenny's Turn to Throw the Bomb - Ramboing
The All Seeing I feat. Tony Christie - Walk Like a Panther
The Bees - Chicken Payback
Skull Snaps - I'm Your Pimp
Vincent DiMirco - Come Clean
Low - Try to Sleep
The Nips - Gabrielle
John Paul Young - I Hate the Music
The Pleasure Seekers - What a Way to Die
Bad Bascomb - Black Grass
Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät - Aina Mun Pitää
Neil Cicierega - Crocodile Chop
Billy Thorpe & the Aztecs - Most People I Know Think That I'm Crazy
Ginny Arnell - Dumb Head
Peter Fonda - November Night
Rae Bourbon - Let Me Tell You About My Operation
Dick Campbell - Approximately Four Minutes of Feeling Sorry for D.C.
Fanny - Conversation With a Cop
Drafi - Marble Breaks and Iron Bends
The Forbidden Five - Enchanted Farm
The Jazz Butcher - The Devil Is My Friend
The Pozo-Seco Singers - I'll Be Gone
Lindsey Buckingham - Bwana
Little Pattie - I'll Eat My Hat
Natalie Prass - It Is You
William Shatner - You'll Have Time