Mixtape: Shruggio After Dark


For years and years, absolutely nobody has been asking me to formulate a response to international male model Fabio's legendary spoken word EP Fabio After Dark. I've decided to honor those very understated requests with a brand new Valentine's Day mixtape Shruggio After Dark, featuring alt-love songs and tips for seducing women in your mind. I mean, with your mind. Enjoy.

Tracklist:
Intro
Elvis Costello & the Attractions - Lovers Walk
The Pipettes - Your Kisses Are Wasted on Me
Richard Hell & the Voidoids - Love Comes in Spurts
Black Tambourine - For Ex-Lovers Only
The Pandoras - You Don't Satisfy
Eating
Rod Stewart - Ain't Love a Bitch
Was (Not Was) - Earth to Doris
Helen Arney feat. Professor Elemental - Animals (Mr. Simmonds Remix)
Genya Ravan - Darling I Need You
Cinema
Graham Parker & the Rumour - Passion Is No Ordinary Word
The Donnas - I Didn't Like You Anyway
Garland Jeffreys - Ghost of a Chance
Lady Dottie & the Diamonds - I Ain't Mad at Ya
Driving
The Soft Boys - I Got the Hots
The Divine Comedy - To Die a Virgin
Black Box Recorder - The Facts of Life
Elysian Fields - Jack in the Box
Physical Intimacy
Pretenders - Tattooed Love Boys
The Clash - Lover's Rock
Wendy James - You’re a Fucking Mess, but You Sure Is Pretty
Frankie Howerd & June Whitfield - Up Je T'Aime
The Morning After
The Allergies - Love's Supposed to Be
The Rutles - I Think I'm in Love
John Prine & Iris DeMent - In Spite of Ourselves
Garland Jeffreys - Lover's Walk