The Saturday Boy 11/15/2014: You Got To Lose The Bark!




Usually the Saturday Boy playlists are lovingly and patiently put together over a period of a couple of weeks and lots of advance listenings. This week, though, as I was working on several end-of-the-year encapsulation summaries and endeavors for which I am actually compensated, half of these songs were chosen as the deadline was approaching. Hours before. But I think it's as solid a TSB playlist as any of them. Now I'm thinking I should throw this thing together the old-fashioned way: with necromancy and merlot.

Or not. And I've used up all my copy on self-defense. So this week you have Deerhoof, Ximena Sariñana, Azealia Banks, Run The Jewels, The Twilight Sad, OK Go, Saint Saviour, Mariachi El Bronx, Lola Colt, Saint Savious, Spencer Burton and Steve Gunn. Go forth and Spotify.

Comments