Song Of The Day 3/31/2015: XDreamysts - "Stay the Way You Are"


I've come across some unwieldy band names in my career. Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band. Evil Edna's Horror Toilet. Joe Ling and the Jing Jang Jong. We Butter the Bread With Butter. The Blustering Sons of Jackie Gleason. Easy Ulysses. Half You Frosty Mugs Ain't Been In the Sticks. The Virginia Sausages. 54º40' or Waltz. We Cleaned Our Rooms and Then Hell Descended. Fracking for Dollars. I Thought I Was Breaking the Ice But I Only Busted My Jaw. U8. Speakercheese. State of Screws. Chim-Chim-Chomsky. The Philosophy of Andy Williams. Infinite Vest. I Go Hugo. A Confederacy of Dances. Stamp Port. Guff Theory. Filler From Manila. Under the Influence of C-SPAN. The Jung Conservatives. New Navy. Down In the Boiler Room Where the Derelicts Roll. My Often Dreamed Trains. Steady As She Crashes. Manifest Pittsburgh. The USB-Gees. Martha's Skynyrd. Addicted to Fiber. Junk Melon. Knee Cream. Story Hole. Steakback. Numb Cereal. Ozone Plug. Photocorn. Protoblast. Phonoworm. Plebicide. Phantassel. Physioblast. Psychoperm. Phenylalanine Means I Love You. And, of course, The Fugs.

I forgot my point. Here's XDreamysts from Ireland.  

Comments