Mixtape Of The Day 12/31/2015: Cart of Darkness



I just sit down to listen to music. That's all I intend. Then three hours later I've finished a mix and I don't know exactly how it happened. You reap the benefits. I'm going to have to get that looked at.

"Cart of Darkness" is a semi-ambient accidental goodbye to 2015. It's as subdued as I wanna be. So when you get home Friday morning and you need to excise the vodka or the beer or the MDMA or whatever you'll be doing tonight, maybe this'll work. Let me know.

Happy New Year.

Track List
Intro
Raime - The Last Foundry
Operating Theatre - Eighties Rampwalk (Fanning Session)
Delia Derbyshire - Falling (from The Dreams)
Éric Demarsan - Le cercle rouge
Two Step Horror - Anyway
PSHRG - Idioplasm
Penguin Cafe Orchestra - White Mischief
Michael Rother - Katzenmusik 12
Delia Derbyshire - Love Without Sound
Philippe Guerre - Tourbillon