Status Update: (Pilot Episode)



I came up with this idea when I was in California last month. Sort of veering off the "mixtape" classification, since it's envisioned as a radio show without a station (at present). I don't have a description of it, except that every episode is exactly one hour. There are other touches I'm thinking of incorporating that I'm sure you'll guess pretty quickly. It's called "Status Update:". With the colon.

Tracklist:
Intro
Philip Glass - Metamorphosis 1
PINS - Serve the Rich
My Morning Jacket - Highly Suspicious
Nitro - Fighting Mad
Jim Photoglo - Fool In Love With You (PSHRG Remix)
Fran Jeffries - Sex and the Single Girl
Tom Waits - Clap Hands
Benjy Ferree - Fear
Sheer Man - Fan the Flames
Faith No More - RV
Ezra Furman - Suck the Blood from My Wound
The Andrews Sisters - Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me)
Tanya Tagaq - Retribution
The Moonlandingz - The Strangle of Anna
Jackson C. Frank - Can’t Get Away from My Love

Comments