Status Update: 10.19



Season 2 Episode 9:  You're gorgeous. You're infuriating. You're untalented. You're kinetic. You're useless. You're dreamy. You're mobile. You're unmentionable. You're solitary. You're war-torn. You're ambiguous. You're culpable. You're urbane. You're cross-examined. You're citrus. You're self-directed. You're destroyed. You're promising.

Tracklist:
The Triffids - Beautiful Waste
Quasi - I Never Want to See You Again
Annie - I Don't Like Your Band
TV on the Radio - Dancing Choose
The Brogues - I Ain't No Miracle Worker
Paolo Conte - Via Con Me
The Necessaries - You Can Borrow My Car
Xenia Rubinos - I Won't Say
The Beautiful South - I'll Sail This Ship Alone
Ry Cooder - Going Back to Okinawa
Bill Bailey - Unisex Chip Shop
Miranda Lambert - Guilty In Here
Shelagh McDonald - City's Cry
Eric Woolfson & Frankie Howerd - Sects Therapy
Deerhoof - Lemon & Little Lemon
Daniel Knox - Everyman for Himself
The J. Geils Band - Wreckage
Harry Nilsson - Blanket for a Sail


Comments