Mixtape: Pellet Waves


Not sure where this mixtape came from. It happened very quickly. I think it's an end-of-the-year thing. No description. The only artist I'd heard of when I put this together was Eno. So you know about as much as I do. Anyway, let me know if you do anything productive with this, and happy new year.

Tracklist:
MY DISCO - Hong Kong 1987
Eli Keszler - Flying Floor for U.S. Airways
Bedroom - In My Head
Nkisi - Violent Tendencies
Scorn - The Lower the Middle Our Bit
Moor Mother - After Images
Blanck Mass - Creature/West Fuqua
William Doyle & Brian Eno - Design Guide
Good Morning - Warned You
Barker - Wireheading
Sote - Alpha Terrain of Disease
VACATIONS - Home
Teeth of the Sea - Our Love Can Destroy This Whole Fucking World
Jane Weaver - Code (Loops Variation)
Sarah Davachi - Evensong

Comments