Mixtape: Misplex II


Don't ask me how this happened... well, it should be obvious how this happened: I sat doing looking for something and an hour and a half later I had another mixtape. That's probably going to be the standard process for a least a few weeks, so you might as well get used to it.

This is a sequel to Misplex I, or more accurately the second part of a series I've decided to cautiously green-light. The parameters around Misplex are still fuzzy to me, except for a couple of structural decisions: (a) Each episode will be less than 70 minutes long; and (b) transitions will be important.

That's all I know for now. I'll let you know more once the scrolls drop. These songs were chosen for their similarity to something the cognoscenti call chill-out music. I like it a lot.

Tracklist:
Mike Oldfield - Amarok Part 2 (Excerpt)
Lupeux - Clove
Radio Citizen - Last Edit
Alphawezen - Electricity Drive
Pit Baumgartner - Phantomgesicht
gROUSe - Rich Vein of Form
Flevans feat. Sarah Scott - Endless Things
Savages - You're My Chocolate
Klaus Schønning - Havmågen
Julius Brockington - Forty-Nine Reasons
Pierre Dutour - Deer Forest
Rubba - Way Star
Itsuroh Shimoda - Everybody Anyone
Stelvio Cipriani - Mary's Theme