Crowdsourced Song Of The Day 9/30/2013: Cindy Und Bert - "Der Hund Von Baskerville"

Today's Song Of The Day comes to us courtesy of... well, technically from Cinnamon Brunmier-Keller, "in honor of Oktoberfest," but in terms of Our Creator's great design for the timeline of our species, I have no idea where in the hell this sucker came from. Cindy und Bert (hell yeah I'm leaving in the German conjunction) appear to be the Donny & Marie of Germany, except they were married and not siblings. You couldn't be both. That was out of the question. This blatant copy of Black Sabbath's "Paranoid," again, appears to refurbish the song to Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes yarn "The Hound of the Baskervilles," though I doubt you could summarize the whole of that story in just over two minutes. However, I don't speak German, and long to hear a translation of these lyrics from someone who does. Whatever it is, I'm sure it wouldn't be as adorable as that sweet little spaniel in this video. (Is that a spaniel? Or a terrier? Or a shih tzu? I'm no good with dog breeds. This is why Westminster never lets me past their front door. That and I'm always almost as drunk as their judges.)

Thanks, Cinnamon!

Comments