Song Of The Day 3/29/2014: William Shatner - "Bohemian Rhapsody"

It's the two-year anniversary of Song Of The Day. Holy crap, I have been doing this thing for two years. Every day. Was this how it was meant to be? I was just going to pump my frayed musical ethos to a mangled ecosystem every day for two freaking years? Without pay? Why didn't you tell me what I was doing? I'm supposed to have a support system, for Chrissakes. That's what I depend on you for. Man. This is not going to go down well at my OCD checkup. They all thought I'd gone into pottery-making, when in actuality I was doing this crap. THANKS OBAMA.

Anyway. On the one-year anniversary I put up William Shatner's rendition of "It Was A Very Good Year," and I figured putting Shatner up on the anniversaries is as good a tradition to maintain as anything else. So here you go. "Bohemian." The most haunting rendition of "Bohemian" you have ever seen or heard. I thought it prudent to get out of the way right now rather than wait for the hipsters to embrace it. Happy anniversary to us, and as always thanks for tuning in.

And remember -- "It's My Law"?


Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Birthday! Thanks for the music. Fits the mood perfectly and I love Shatner's squishy face!