Song Of The Day 1/1/2015: War - "Don't Let No One Get You Down"

Good morning. Welcome to 2015.

Yeah, sure, I'll give you a minute. I'm gonna get some coffee. Let me know when you're ready.

What? Oh. Hair of the dog, eh? Yeah, I don't really have anything around here that'll suffice. Okay, so, there's a lot of procedural stuff that we really got wrong in 2014 that I'd...

No, I don't have anything around here with "electrolytes." Can you deal with some water?

Great. So, I have a little presentation here. Let me just fire up this overhead projector and we could...

Um, no. I didn't really factor in making hash browns with bacon into this morning's schedule. I don't eat breakfast. If you could just hold yourself down for about half an hour you can grab an Egg McMuffin or something. I'll not detain you long. Just a brief little...

Medicine cabinet. In the medicine cabinet. No, don't worry, I'll wait.

--

Man, that's some cough. What were you hacking up in there? It sounded vaguely thistle-like.

Right, so, make yourself comfortable. I mean, as comfortable as possible. So, I got these calendars made up at Kinko's, outlining all this stuff that's coming up, and --

What? Come on! This isn't fun for me either! I spent a lot of manhours cobbling this crap together! I just needed a few minutes of your attention so we could...

Oh, screw it. You're barely intelligible. I really should have known better. Just -- right, I get it. Somewhere to be. Maybe I'm better off just doing this in a vacuum. Just clean up that spot on the couch if you could, then I'll...

Oh, forget it, Mr. Seacrest, go on your way, I'll clean it up myself. Happy new year. Just play the damn song, Brenda.

Comments