Status Update: 08.17

Season 2 Episode 3: As a seaport lies in slumber, a ream of unlined paper emerges from the deep and asks for directions to the Catskills. A Lothario at an intersection shakes a fist at an indecisive moving van. A pious tap dancer tries to solve his co-dependency problem with a date planner, but after consuming a tainted apple he drops into a coma. He awakens in jail on drug charges, decides to become delusory and dies -- this time for good.

Tracklist:
The Ink Spots - I Cover the Waterfront
The Tripwires - Drawing a Blank
They Might Be Giants - Canajoharie
Carly Simon - Jesse
Warmduscher - Standing on the Corner
Wings - I've Had Enough
Bob Dylan - On the Road Again
New Musik - Churches
A Chorus Line (Original Cast) - I Can Do That
JC Brooks & the Uptown Sound - I Am Trying to Break Your Heart
Manic Street Preachers - A Design for Life
Oscar Brown Jr. - Forbidden Fruit
Sleater-Kinney - How to Play Dead
Lee Hazlewood - Pray Them Bars Away
Dion - My Own Back Yard
Ute Lemper - (Want to Buy Some) Illusions
TC&I - Scatter Me

Comments